Makers of Rajdhani Express get notice
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
The 'face' of 2002 post-Godhra riots, Qutubuddin Ansari is seeking financial damages from the producer and principal director of film Rajdhani Express for "illegally" using his photo.
"We have sent a legal notice for using the photo of my client in a demeaning way causing mental trauma to him and his family," said advocate Amit Nair.