Malala Yousafzai discharged from hospital
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
During those visits assessments have been carried out by her medical team to ensure she can continue to make good progress outside the hospital.
A number of QEHB's multi-specialist doctors have been working alongside colleagues from Birmingham Children's Hospital to treat her. The medical team included clinicians from Neurosurgery, Imaging, Trauma and Therapies, the QEHB statement said.
Meanwhile, Malala is now likely to secure permanent residence in the UK after her father was granted a job with the Pakistani consulate in Birmingham.
Ziauddin Yousafzai has been appointed education attache for three years, with the option of an extension for a further two years afterwards.
Both he and his daughter have had threats made against their lives by the Taliban, since the shooting.
Malala's case won worldwide recognition for the struggle for women's rights in Pakistan. Time magazine had shortlisted her for its 'Person of the Year' in 2012.