Malda crib death toll rises to 17
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Four more children died at Malda College and Hospital, taking the total number of crib deaths to 17 in the last 72 hours. The cause of the death was malnourishment, underweight, and premature birth, they said, adding they were admitted to the hospital in very critical condition. Hospital authorities said till now they have not received any recommendations from the task force on how to monitor the situation with inadequate infrastructure. They have discussed their problems to the members of the task force, but they have not been able to solve the problem.