Malda crib death toll rises to 17
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Four more children died at Malda College and Hospital, taking the total number of crib deaths to 17 in the last 72 hours. The cause of the death was malnourishment, underweight, and premature birth, they said, adding they were admitted to the hospital in very critical condition. Hospital authorities said till now they have not received any recommendations from the task force on how to monitor the situation with inadequate infrastructure. They have discussed their problems to the members of the task force, but they have not been able to solve the problem.
- Khushpreet murder: Court holds 3 accused guilty
- Youth shot at, bullet still lodged in body
- Anti-incumbency strong, Akali SOS to BJP: send Modi
- Ahmedabad ‘dressmaker’ has designs on Modi’s style
- RSS launches statewide campaign for 100% turnout, no mention of Modi
- Movie on Modi released statewide, Cong cries foul