Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate ends!
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with Vijay Singh being declared as the winner of 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'.
Mallika tweeted: Gave the final Rose to Vijay,#BacheloretteIndia @LifeOKTV
Vijay Singh, 24, who is a Dharamshala-based model, wowed to always be with Mallika after she chose him as the king of her heart on the finale episode of the TV show.
Vijay, 24, pipped Karan Sagoo, an NRI restaurant owner from London, to woo Mallika, who is over 10 years older to him.
After announcing Vijay as the winner of the show, Mallika had this to say about her choice: "I have known Vijay only in front of the camera but I want to know him without the cameras now."
Mallika Sherawat also clarified that she was only looking for a companion via the show and that she was not promising to settle down with the man she chooses finally.
"The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika" started five weeks ago. Based on the internationally popular format of "The Bachelor", the show focused on finding a match for the actress from among 30 contestants, who came from different parts of the country and abroad.
For the finale, Mallika was dressed in a traditional wear. She looked vibrant in a purple lehenga choli by Anita Dongre.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore