Mamata ‘interested’ in NCTC, wants talks
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
Coast Guard sources said that the problems of Coast Guards were also discussed. They had requested better equipment and boats for better communication and security. "The Union home minister and the CM were told that introduction of technology in the vigilance system would be the next step for security here. It was discussed that vigilance cameras and radar systems would be introduced to lessen the load of the men," an official said.