Mamata ‘interested’ in NCTC, wants talks
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Coast Guard sources said that the problems of Coast Guards were also discussed. They had requested better equipment and boats for better communication and security. "The Union home minister and the CM were told that introduction of technology in the vigilance system would be the next step for security here. It was discussed that vigilance cameras and radar systems would be introduced to lessen the load of the men," an official said.