Mamata again: Journalists, I'll slap you!
- Indian economy like 'one-eyed' king in land of blind: Raghuram Rajan
- Handwara fallout: Class XI student fifth to die as protests spread in Kashmir
- Vijay Mallya's business model could be at fault, says Arun Jaitley
- Allow foreign university campuses, says Niti Aayog
- After DGP, health chief says PM, Rahul visits to burns ICU were ‘unwarranted’
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee lost her cool again as she threatened to slap photo-journalists. "I will slap you, you uncivilised people. Don't you see it's cooking here?" she fumed at photographers jostling for space while photographing her at the "Mati Utsav" here on Saturday. The video footage went viral on TV channels in Kolkata on Sunday. Mamata had been criticsed for threatening to whip her security personnel on February 6 after she had to wait for her car.
- People of the Kashmir valley are struggling to decide their identity
- Ambedkar would be deeply ashamed of the way India has turned out
- Now that the BJP is the big beast, there will be an attempt to revive the Janata
- Inside track: Who done it?
- Delhi seems ready to compete with Beijing where it must and cooperate where it can
- Don’t judge the odd-even policy on its impact on pollution alone