Mamata Banerjee loses cool, publicly abuses her security guards
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for delay in arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair site.
Banerjee, who had gone to the Fair, publicly screamed at the security guards for the delay of her car at the gate.
An official of Publishers and Book Sellers Guild, which organised the fair, said that when Banerjee came out of the gate no 1, her car came late as it had to find its way through a crowd, following which she got angry.