Mamata Banerjee loses cool, publicly abuses her security guards
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for delay in arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair site.
Banerjee, who had gone to the Fair, publicly screamed at the security guards for the delay of her car at the gate.