Mamata Banerjee's minister resents new responsibility, wants to resign
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
"This is the first of its kind of project, both in terms of expanse as well as strategic implications. The project, when implemented completely, would act as the much-needed electronic eye to our maritime agencies and provide the envisaged impetus to the overall coastal security apparatus," he said.
The Chain of Static Sensors would ensure near gap-free electronic surveillance of the entire Indian coast line up to the 25 nautical miles from the coast, he added.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov