Mamata makes dent in Cong bastion, 2 MLAs set to join Trinamool
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Krishnendu claimed Abu Hasem and his people were corrupt and ruining the party.
The Congress said they would pay the Trinamool back in the same coin. "We will teach them a lesson,'' Pradip Bhattacharya, Pradesh Congress chief, said.
Humayun Kabir, MLA from Rejinagar in Murshidabad
district, has said he will join the TMC on November 20. Kabir said he was not getting proper respect in the Congress.
Krishnendu Narayan Choudhury, MLA from Englishbazar area of Malda, has already met Mamata and said he will join the Trinamool soon. He said he was quitting the Congress because of the 'dictatorial' attitude of the ABA Ghani Khan Choudhury family.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18