Mamata makes dent in Cong bastion, 2 MLAs set to join Trinamool
- No permission for Gujarat roadshow: Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Krishnendu claimed Abu Hasem and his people were corrupt and ruining the party.
The Congress said they would pay the Trinamool back in the same coin. "We will teach them a lesson,'' Pradip Bhattacharya, Pradesh Congress chief, said.
Humayun Kabir, MLA from Rejinagar in Murshidabad
district, has said he will join the TMC on November 20. Kabir said he was not getting proper respect in the Congress.
Krishnendu Narayan Choudhury, MLA from Englishbazar area of Malda, has already met Mamata and said he will join the Trinamool soon. He said he was quitting the Congress because of the 'dictatorial' attitude of the ABA Ghani Khan Choudhury family.
- Four yrs on, 12-yr-old heart patient awaits surgery date at KEM hospital
- A month later, no headway in ‘robbery’ case filed by US national
- E-way users to continue paying toll after 2019
- ED attaches assets worth Rs 863 crore of Jagan, aides
- Hawkers might soon get new space — rly station skywalks
- Modi fans vs Joshi fans in battle for Varanasi