Mamata makes dent in Cong bastion, 2 MLAs set to join Trinamool
- Top BJP ministers attend RSS meet, Opposition questions govt's accountability
- Bharat bandh: Violence, arrest, chaos; one-day strike a 'grand success'
- Indrani, Peter brought face to face, questioned extensively; Sanjeev Khanna's laptop seized
- OROP: Veterans soften stand, may accept pension revision once in two years
- Govt to auction 69 oil & gas fields of ONGC, Oil India to private firms
Krishnendu claimed Abu Hasem and his people were corrupt and ruining the party.
The Congress said they would pay the Trinamool back in the same coin. "We will teach them a lesson,'' Pradip Bhattacharya, Pradesh Congress chief, said.
Humayun Kabir, MLA from Rejinagar in Murshidabad
district, has said he will join the TMC on November 20. Kabir said he was not getting proper respect in the Congress.