Mamata’s ‘Maoist’ farmer on BJP stage
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
Meanwhile, senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj skipped the party rally.
"Looking at the gathering and overwhelming response, it is evident that the party is getting a never before support from the people, who have lost faith in the present government," Sinha said.