Mamata’s ‘Maoist’ farmer on BJP stage
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
Meanwhile, senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj skipped the party rally.
"Looking at the gathering and overwhelming response, it is evident that the party is getting a never before support from the people, who have lost faith in the present government," Sinha said.