Mamata’s FB popularity 2nd to Modi, Keriwal, Raje
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
The popularity of the Facebook page of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's has crossed five lakh 'likes' but Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal and Vasundhara Raje were ahead of her.
"Mamata Banerjee started her journey on Facebook on June 15, 2012. In a span of 18 months, she received 5 lakh 'likes'. Only Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal, Vasundhara Raje are ahead of her," Trinamool Congress MP Derek O' Brien said.
"She has always used Facebook as a medium to share her views on important issues, like the Bill on Land Boundary Agreement with Bangladesh or the demand for sacking of Justice Ganguly," he said.
"She also shares pictures of her district tours and government functions and wishes people on festivals through Facebook," he said.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'