Mamata’s FB popularity 2nd to Modi, Keriwal, Raje
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- LS: Cong may field Sharmila Tagore from Gurgaon
The popularity of the Facebook page of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's has crossed five lakh 'likes' but Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal and Vasundhara Raje were ahead of her.
"Mamata Banerjee started her journey on Facebook on June 15, 2012. In a span of 18 months, she received 5 lakh 'likes'. Only Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal, Vasundhara Raje are ahead of her," Trinamool Congress MP Derek O' Brien said.
"She has always used Facebook as a medium to share her views on important issues, like the Bill on Land Boundary Agreement with Bangladesh or the demand for sacking of Justice Ganguly," he said.
"She also shares pictures of her district tours and government functions and wishes people on festivals through Facebook," he said.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express