Mamata’s FB popularity 2nd to Modi, Keriwal, Raje
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
The popularity of the Facebook page of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's has crossed five lakh 'likes' but Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal and Vasundhara Raje were ahead of her.
"Mamata Banerjee started her journey on Facebook on June 15, 2012. In a span of 18 months, she received 5 lakh 'likes'. Only Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal, Vasundhara Raje are ahead of her," Trinamool Congress MP Derek O' Brien said.
"She has always used Facebook as a medium to share her views on important issues, like the Bill on Land Boundary Agreement with Bangladesh or the demand for sacking of Justice Ganguly," he said.
"She also shares pictures of her district tours and government functions and wishes people on festivals through Facebook," he said.