Man arrested in Greater Noida for killing wife for dowry
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
A man was arrested today for allegedly killing his wife for dowry in Bisrakh area of the Greater Noida district.
Babloo, along with five other family members, was booked on a complaint by victim Shakuntala's father, who had accused them of setting her daughter ablaze last night.
The complainant had alleged that Shakuntala's in-laws had been harassing her for quite some time for not fulfiling their dowry demands.
While the husband of the victim has been arrested, a manhunt has been launched to nab the other five accused, they said.