Man cuts off most of girlfriend's nose for refusing sex
A sexually frustrated man from Florida chopped off most of his girlfriend's nose when she refused to have intercourse with him, cops said.
Ricardo Salamanca of Plantation, Fla. has been charged with aggravated battery and is currently sitting in jail on a 75,000-dollar bond, the New York Daily News reported.
The incident took place on the night of Oct. 28, after Salamanca's girlfriend left him at a local nightclub.
When he returned to their home later that evening, he asked his girlfriend for sex, according to a complaint affidavit.
She wouldn't put out and Salamanca started getting belligerent — yelling, pushing her down, and trying to place her in a chokehold.
The girlfriend said she remembers being thrown across the room, which was the moment she noticed she was bleeding from her face, according to authorities who spoke with NBC Miami.
"That''s what you deserve, b----," Salamanca reportedly said to the girlfriend.
Her nose was "severed down to the sinus cavity where the victim''s nose was only attached by a thread," according to the affidavit.
The woman later drove herself to North Broward Medical Center in Pompano Beach to have the nose sewn back on.
She told authorities she had previously suffered domestic abuse from Salamanca.
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past
- Autorickshaws in Bangalore to get GPS makeover