Man dies of swine flu
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
A 40-year-old man from Ghorpade Peth who had tuberculosis and symptoms such as fever, cough and vomiting died of swine flu on Thursday at Poona Hospital. He had visited Solapur on January 18 and since January 20 had high fever and cough. He did not take any medication, said a statement issued by PMC health authorities. He was admitted to Poona Hospital after he complained of breathlessness on Thursday and died on the same day.