Man dies of swine flu
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
A 40-year-old man from Ghorpade Peth who had tuberculosis and symptoms such as fever, cough and vomiting died of swine flu on Thursday at Poona Hospital. He had visited Solapur on January 18 and since January 20 had high fever and cough. He did not take any medication, said a statement issued by PMC health authorities. He was admitted to Poona Hospital after he complained of breathlessness on Thursday and died on the same day.