Man duped of Rs 93 lakh by kin, three booked
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Three persons, including two women, allegedly duped a city-based transporter of Rs 93 lakh, police said on Thursday.
Saranjit Kaur (49), her daughter Jasjit Kaur (22) and the latter's boyfriend Arjun Singh Sindhuria (25) were booked for fraudulently taking the money from 58-year-old transporter Jasmit Singh Sabharwal, police said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer