Man ends life after raping two girls
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
A man committed suicide by jumping into a lake here after allegedly raping two girls including a mentally unstable one, police said today.
Vinayak Pandurang Thakre (52) working as a security guard and a resident of Wanadongri area in western part of city, criminally assaulted a 15-year-old and later a 18-year- old mentally unstable girl at his house, the next day.
After the incident came to light recently, his wife strongly protested and the police registered offences against him.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment