Man gets 115 years in jail over four rape counts
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
A 42-year-old Malaysian man was today sentenced to a total of 115 years in jail and 50 lashes after he pleaded guilty to four counts of rape and one count of sodomy.
Rabidin Satir, from Sabah, was sentenced by a sessions court in Raub.
The accused had pleaded guilty to three counts to raping a 17-year-old girl and an eight-year-old girl in two separate incidents last year.
Two other charges were over raping and sodomising a 16-year-old girl, news reports said.
The rapist used a knife to threaten his victims, Star newspaper said.