Man gets 115 years in jail over four rape counts
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A 42-year-old Malaysian man was today sentenced to a total of 115 years in jail and 50 lashes after he pleaded guilty to four counts of rape and one count of sodomy.
Rabidin Satir, from Sabah, was sentenced by a sessions court in Raub.
The accused had pleaded guilty to three counts to raping a 17-year-old girl and an eight-year-old girl in two separate incidents last year.
Two other charges were over raping and sodomising a 16-year-old girl, news reports said.
The rapist used a knife to threaten his victims, Star newspaper said.
When he was first charged last year, Rabidin had pleaded guilty to raping a nine-year-old girl in 2009