Man gets 115 years in jail over four rape counts
- NSA-level talks off: After war of words, India and Pak decide not to talk
- Security forces do their part, Saranda now waits for govt
- Death in Kerala’s mammoth love story, 50-year-old mourns alone
- Unbothered by NSA talks: At an India-Pakistan fair, they pick up the threads
- Kashmiri separatist leaders Bilal Lone, Shabir Shah and 2 others put under house arrest in Delhi
A 42-year-old Malaysian man was today sentenced to a total of 115 years in jail and 50 lashes after he pleaded guilty to four counts of rape and one count of sodomy.
Rabidin Satir, from Sabah, was sentenced by a sessions court in Raub.
The accused had pleaded guilty to three counts to raping a 17-year-old girl and an eight-year-old girl in two separate incidents last year.
Two other charges were over raping and sodomising a 16-year-old girl, news reports said.
The rapist used a knife to threaten his victims, Star newspaper said.