Man gets 115 years in jail over four rape counts
- 'AAP has become a Khap Panchayat,' says Prashant Bhushan after expulsion from party
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Verdict to be announced on May 6
- Maneka Gandhi calls for nation-wide ban on cow, buffalo slaughter
- Venkaiah Naidu is Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
- After 56-day absence, Rahul Gandhi makes comeback in Parliament
A 42-year-old Malaysian man was today sentenced to a total of 115 years in jail and 50 lashes after he pleaded guilty to four counts of rape and one count of sodomy.
Rabidin Satir, from Sabah, was sentenced by a sessions court in Raub.
The accused had pleaded guilty to three counts to raping a 17-year-old girl and an eight-year-old girl in two separate incidents last year.
Two other charges were over raping and sodomising a 16-year-old girl, news reports said.
The rapist used a knife to threaten his victims, Star newspaper said.
When he was first charged last year, Rabidin had pleaded guilty to raping a nine-year-old girl in 2009