Man held for posing as examiner
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
A man from Jalgaon was arrested by Chatushrungi police for allegedly impersonating as an external examiner during the recruitment process at a government polytechnic college in Aundh. The exam was being conducted for lower division clerk and store keeper.
The suspect, 41-year-old Vikas Ashok Kabra was arrested based on a complaint by a college staffer Mrinal Harihar Thakare. Two accomplices Harish Patil (36) and Jitendra Mahajan (24) both from Jalgaon have also been arrested for forging a letter showing Kabra was the examiner.