Man held for posing as examiner
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
A man from Jalgaon was arrested by Chatushrungi police for allegedly impersonating as an external examiner during the recruitment process at a government polytechnic college in Aundh. The exam was being conducted for lower division clerk and store keeper.
The suspect, 41-year-old Vikas Ashok Kabra was arrested based on a complaint by a college staffer Mrinal Harihar Thakare. Two accomplices Harish Patil (36) and Jitendra Mahajan (24) both from Jalgaon have also been arrested for forging a letter showing Kabra was the examiner.