Man held for raping sister-in-law
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Chandigarh:The Haryana Police on Saturday arrested a Karnal resident for allegedly raping his sister-in-law six months ago. The accused, Rajesh (23) was arrested after the victim's mother lodged a complaint with police on Friday alleging that Rajesh had raped her daughter when she was alone at home on August 9. He allegedly threatened her with dire consequences.
3 commit suicide over love affair
Rewari:Apparently upset over her son's affair with a girl of a different caste, a widow, Geeta Devi(50), allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence at Rampura village near here, police said. When her son Ajay came to know about the incident, he along with the girl, Khusboo (19), also ended their lives by hanging themselves.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress