Man jumps off 70-foot tank as crowd watches
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Another note by Lal said: "Corruption has spread like a disease, stops growth of people, like I have suffered. People cannot seem to get justice."
Police said Lal's family told them that he was earlier admitted to a hospital in Agra for "mental instability".