Man kills daughter in a fit of rage
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The Yerawada police arrested a man for allegedly killing his daughter Bushra (6) by strangling her in a fit of rage. Police said Rafiq Khan (28) of Shila Salve Nagar in Yerawada would fight with his wife Rizwana following which she would go to her parents' house. She would stay there for a month or so during which he would beat up their two daughters, Bushra and Aashiya (11). On Sunday, after another fight, Rizwana had gone to her parents' house. Fearing for the two girls, Khan's mother took them to their relatives place. But Khan tracked them down and bought back his daughter Bushra. The case is being probed by senior inspector Kishor Jadhav of Yerawada police station.