Man kills wife, colleague
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Tharoor mocks at Modi's meeting with actors; 80 pc polling in Inner Manipur
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Karthik-led DD face RCB
A man allegedly killed his wife and a colleague at his Sakinaka home on Monday evening. Police said the accused, Rajan Damodar Inchal (35), suspected that his wife was cheating on him.
Police said Inchal and his wife Seema (35) worked at a club in Wadala with Raj Govind Rane (40) and Nitesh Gange (27). On Sunday, Rajan saw a call on Seema's phone from an unknown number. When he called the number, it turned out to be Rane's. Suspecting Seema's fidelity, Inchal invited Rane to his home. Gange was with Rane when he visited Inchal.
When all were present at home, Rajan bolted the door from inside and started arguing with them, police said. He then stabbed Seema. When Rane and Gange intervened, Rajan turned on them but Gange managed to flee. Rajan followed him to Sakinaka police station where he surrendered. "Rajan was arrested. Gange is admitted to Rajawadi Hospital," said Shantilal Bhamre, ACP, Sakinaka division.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18