Man kills wife, colleague
- Former Pak PM Gilani visited my house just weeks after 26/11: David Headley
- Brussels attacks: Without baggage, over 220 traumatised Indians return home
- Kejriwal named among world's 50 greatest leaders by Fortune, Modi not on list
- Friends get ‘notification’ on Infosys man missing after blasts in Brussels
- ‘RAW officer’ arrested, says Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti
A man allegedly killed his wife and a colleague at his Sakinaka home on Monday evening. Police said the accused, Rajan Damodar Inchal (35), suspected that his wife was cheating on him.
Police said Inchal and his wife Seema (35) worked at a club in Wadala with Raj Govind Rane (40) and Nitesh Gange (27). On Sunday, Rajan saw a call on Seema's phone from an unknown number. When he called the number, it turned out to be Rane's. Suspecting Seema's fidelity, Inchal invited Rane to his home. Gange was with Rane when he visited Inchal.
- By not responding to provocation by Cong, BJP is showing that it is learning to lead
- India and Pakistan provincialised their Kashmirs without consulting the people who live there
- Claim that the right to proclaim azadi is drawn from the Constitution is ironic
- Aadhaar bill is a demonstration of just how easily state power can become arbitrary
- New regulatory law will increase the regulatory burden and raise property prices
- Europe’s jihad crisis is not a problem of its Muslim communities but the outcome of cultural dislocations