Man shot during altercation
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- Those with blood on their hands should not speak about the country: Mamata
- After Mulayam's rape shocker, Abu Azmi suggests death for sex 'with or without consent'
A 30-year-old man was injured after being shot in the hand during an altercation that broke out in early hours of Wednesday morning in Mulund. Two have been arrested and police said both accused, Ganesh Thapa, and victim, Sachin Rathod, are history sheeters. Police said Sachin was consuming liquior when he got into an argument with Ganesh Thapa Tuesday. At around 2:00 am on Wednesday, Thapa returned with his friend Raju and another unidentified accomplice with a country made revolver and tried to kill Rathod.