Man tears off girl's clothes in mid-air brawl
- MiG-27 crashes in Jodhpur; pilots safe, two houses damaged
- Worst in US history: How the Orlando shooting unfolded
- Firm Amitabh Bachchan denied link to acquired ship from his brother
- Delhi: Two killed as speeding car rams into pedestrians in Janakpuri
- Kairana migration: UP govt should take responsibility, says Kiren Rijiju
A girl is never safe, even in the skies above!
Sex on mind, a man ripped off the clothes of a female passengers sitting next to him. This caused the girl to fight off his sexual advances.
He was allegedly drunk onboard a Virgin Atlantic flight.
It allegedly sparked a wild brawl between the two, resulting in almost $40,000 of damage to the aircraft.
The incident occurred on a flight from Britain to Jamaica.
Jason Dixon, 32, allegedly drank heavily and became attracted to a female passenger sitting next to him. Danielle Bishop, 27, fought off his moves so vigorously that fittings on the plane were damaged.
They were both arrested, reports News.com.au.
Bishop alleged that Dixon attacked her after she rejected his sexual advances. She claimed that Dixon grabbed her hand before ripping her clothes and yanking out her hair in the fight.
Dixon, who was called an 'idiot' by Magistrate Maxine Ellis, was fined approximately 1,550 dollars for malicious destruction of property and unruly behaviour on a flight.
- Liberalism needs to recover the noble lie that ideas are not politics by other means
- To suggest that India’s home secretary was ‘enjoying’ Pak hospitality is misleading
- Liquor has become a political issue, it demands a political solution
- Time for India to shed its ‘hesitations of history’ towards China and Pakistan
- Negating Ambedkar's contribution to the Constitution is part of a political design
- Analysts have made too much of a deal of the GDP growth in the fourth quarter