Man tears off girl's clothes in mid-air brawl
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
A girl is never safe, even in the skies above!
Sex on mind, a man ripped off the clothes of a female passengers sitting next to him. This caused the girl to fight off his sexual advances.
He was allegedly drunk onboard a Virgin Atlantic flight.
It allegedly sparked a wild brawl between the two, resulting in almost $40,000 of damage to the aircraft.
The incident occurred on a flight from Britain to Jamaica.
Jason Dixon, 32, allegedly drank heavily and became attracted to a female passenger sitting next to him. Danielle Bishop, 27, fought off his moves so vigorously that fittings on the plane were damaged.
They were both arrested, reports News.com.au.
Bishop alleged that Dixon attacked her after she rejected his sexual advances. She claimed that Dixon grabbed her hand before ripping her clothes and yanking out her hair in the fight.
Dixon, who was called an 'idiot' by Magistrate Maxine Ellis, was fined approximately 1,550 dollars for malicious destruction of property and unruly behaviour on a flight.
Charges against Bishop were dropped.