Man tears off girl's clothes in mid-air brawl
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
A girl is never safe, even in the skies above!
Sex on mind, a man ripped off the clothes of a female passengers sitting next to him. This caused the girl to fight off his sexual advances.
He was allegedly drunk onboard a Virgin Atlantic flight.
It allegedly sparked a wild brawl between the two, resulting in almost $40,000 of damage to the aircraft.
The incident occurred on a flight from Britain to Jamaica.
Jason Dixon, 32, allegedly drank heavily and became attracted to a female passenger sitting next to him. Danielle Bishop, 27, fought off his moves so vigorously that fittings on the plane were damaged.
They were both arrested, reports News.com.au.
Bishop alleged that Dixon attacked her after she rejected his sexual advances. She claimed that Dixon grabbed her hand before ripping her clothes and yanking out her hair in the fight.
Dixon, who was called an 'idiot' by Magistrate Maxine Ellis, was fined approximately 1,550 dollars for malicious destruction of property and unruly behaviour on a flight.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed