Man tears off girl's clothes in mid-air brawl
- LIVE: Lt Col succumbs to injuries; two terrorists still inside Air Force base, says official
- NSG commando Lt Col Niranjan killed, Rajnath Singh says 'nation salutes his sacrifice'
- Pathankot terrorist called mother: I am going to be a martyr
- Chhattisgarh: Naxals abduct three youths rallying for peace
- Lucknow Shatabdi Express evacuated after bomb threat; New Delhi Railway Station on alert
A girl is never safe, even in the skies above!
Sex on mind, a man ripped off the clothes of a female passengers sitting next to him. This caused the girl to fight off his sexual advances.
He was allegedly drunk onboard a Virgin Atlantic flight.
It allegedly sparked a wild brawl between the two, resulting in almost $40,000 of damage to the aircraft.
The incident occurred on a flight from Britain to Jamaica.
Jason Dixon, 32, allegedly drank heavily and became attracted to a female passenger sitting next to him. Danielle Bishop, 27, fought off his moves so vigorously that fittings on the plane were damaged.
They were both arrested, reports News.com.au.
Bishop alleged that Dixon attacked her after she rejected his sexual advances. She claimed that Dixon grabbed her hand before ripping her clothes and yanking out her hair in the fight.
Dixon, who was called an 'idiot' by Magistrate Maxine Ellis, was fined approximately 1,550 dollars for malicious destruction of property and unruly behaviour on a flight.