Man U winger Nani says Fergie focused on winning FA Cup
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Manchester United star Nani has said that boss Sir Alex Ferguson has warned his players not to consider the FA Cup as a low priority. According to United star Nani, who was the 'Man of the Match' in the 2-1 win against Reading on Monday, Ferguson had warned them not to lose focus from the FA Cup, even with their high points in the Premier League, and added that the players have heeded the message, the Sun reports. Although Manchester United is one of the toppers at the Premier League and is close to getting a place in the last eight of the Champions League, Nani said that Ferguson had told the United stars to keep their foot on the gas. Nani added that United had prepared very hard for the Reading game, resulting in their success. Nani's teammate Anderson agreed with him and said that United, which already has a good squad, can be successful in the Champions League if they remained focused and concentrated on improving their game. The Red Devils are 12 points clear in the Premier League and can reach the last eight of the Champions League after a 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu in the first leg of their second-round clash, the paper added.