Man with the Moves
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
This also acted as his introduction to the world of choreography. "I started telling myself that even I could do it," states D'Souza, who now plans to write a book on 50 forms of dance. "I have used as many forms in ABCD and I want to document them all," he says. Work on his book will only start after the release of ABCD.
Ask D'Souza about the importance of dance in his life and he simply states that dance is his life. He has, after all, choreographed nearly 1,000 songs. Of these, his most memorable have been when working with Amitabh Bachchan in Aankhen and Rajinikanth in Robot. "While planning his or her own career, one also decides certain milestones one wants to cross. For me, choreographing these two iconic stars was one such milestone," he says.