Man, woman arrested for obscene act in public place
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Internal battle in BJP out in open: M M Joshi seeks clarity on Varanasi seat
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
A 40-year-old man and a woman was on Saturday arrested for what the police said was their obscene act in a car on Paud Road in the early hours of Saturday. They were later released on bail. Kothrud police said that the two were found in a car near a shopping complex.
Inspector R D Phad said, "They also had an argument with the policeman when they were asked to leave. Our team found that what they were doing was obscene and it was in a public place. They were arrested and booked under the Indian Penal Code section 294 (obscene act in any public place)."