Man, woman arrested for obscene act in public place
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7: KKR seal thriller in Sharjah
A 40-year-old man and a woman was on Saturday arrested for what the police said was their obscene act in a car on Paud Road in the early hours of Saturday. They were later released on bail. Kothrud police said that the two were found in a car near a shopping complex.
Inspector R D Phad said, "They also had an argument with the policeman when they were asked to leave. Our team found that what they were doing was obscene and it was in a public place. They were arrested and booked under the Indian Penal Code section 294 (obscene act in any public place)."