Manan regains form, cracks unbeaten 211
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Leaving behind his injury and rehab days, Chandigarh's swashbuckling cricketer Manan Vohra regained form by scoring a blistering unbeaten 149-ball knock of 211 runs for Friends Cricket Club against Delhi Cricket Club in the DDCA Premier League match at Shivaji College Ground, Delhi. Batting first, Friends Cricket Club piled up a daunting total of 362 for 4 in 45 overs. Manan Vohra, who opened the innings was in a rampaging mood as he clobbered unbeaten 211 runs. His innings was studded with 28 glorious boundaries and three huge sixes. His imperious knock enabled his team to carve out a 237-run win. Delhi Cricket Club folded up for 125, as Sunny Rana returned with the figures of 5 for 23. It maybe recalled that Manan had to miss out on the Youth Cricket World Cup due to finger injury, that was held in Australia and bagged by India.