Manan regains form, cracks unbeaten 211
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Leaving behind his injury and rehab days, Chandigarh's swashbuckling cricketer Manan Vohra regained form by scoring a blistering unbeaten 149-ball knock of 211 runs for Friends Cricket Club against Delhi Cricket Club in the DDCA Premier League match at Shivaji College Ground, Delhi. Batting first, Friends Cricket Club piled up a daunting total of 362 for 4 in 45 overs. Manan Vohra, who opened the innings was in a rampaging mood as he clobbered unbeaten 211 runs. His innings was studded with 28 glorious boundaries and three huge sixes. His imperious knock enabled his team to carve out a 237-run win. Delhi Cricket Club folded up for 125, as Sunny Rana returned with the figures of 5 for 23. It maybe recalled that Manan had to miss out on the Youth Cricket World Cup due to finger injury, that was held in Australia and bagged by India.