Manav Mangal School holds cultural event
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Manav Mangal Smart School held Razzmatazz'12 , showcasing talent of students of classes V and VI.
An innovative mime on the misuse of mobile phones was presented skillfully. The isolation and plight through which an HIV positive person suffers was showcased through a dance.
The issue of the social menace of child labour was the theme of a performance and a ballet on the life of King Ashoka was another performance.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways