Manch demands separate edu board for BPL Muslims
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Nagpur: Zakir Hussain Vichar Manch has demanded the state government set up a board to promote primary and high school education among BPL Muslims. "Even Sachar Commission has said Muslims are the most backward community in terms of education," national convener of the manch Haider Dosani has written to CM Prithiviraj Chavan.
Trust to bring out unpublished poems of Savlaram
Thane: The unpublished songs of noted Marathi poet and lyricist P Savlaram will be brought out to mark his birth centenary year, his family has said. Savlaram, who was originally from Kolhapur district in south-west Maharashtra, had made Thane his home. His original name was Nivrutti Ramji Patil and he was given the title of 'Janakavi'.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign