Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ready to haunt Manchester United again in Premier League title race
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has claimed they are ready to fight rivals Manchester United till the end of the season for the Premier League trophy just like the last year.
The Argentinean striker was Manchester City's last-gasp hero on a dramatic final day in May when his 94th-minute goal clinched the Premier League crown, the Sun reports. United have a five-point lead and the neighbours seem almost certain to occupy the top two spots at the end of the campaign.
Aguero, who has made a speedy recovery from the hamstring injury he picked up on New Year's Day, said they won the title off United last season and now they are in the fight again. Aguero added they could regain the leadership of the Premier League from them, as the team has everything to continue to grow and the best is yet to come. The forward added he could feel the ambition of his teammates in the dressing room, in training and in the matches, expressing hope that the title they won last season was just the first step.