Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ready to haunt Manchester United again in Premier League title race
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- April 2 Campaign roundup: Congress trying to spread communal disharmony ahead of polls, says Arun Jaitley
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC says Katara's killers to stay in jail for life; calls it honour killing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not higher than the game of cricket: Zee to HC
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has claimed they are ready to fight rivals Manchester United till the end of the season for the Premier League trophy just like the last year.
The Argentinean striker was Manchester City's last-gasp hero on a dramatic final day in May when his 94th-minute goal clinched the Premier League crown, the Sun reports. United have a five-point lead and the neighbours seem almost certain to occupy the top two spots at the end of the campaign.
Aguero, who has made a speedy recovery from the hamstring injury he picked up on New Year's Day, said they won the title off United last season and now they are in the fight again. Aguero added they could regain the leadership of the Premier League from them, as the team has everything to continue to grow and the best is yet to come. The forward added he could feel the ambition of his teammates in the dressing room, in training and in the matches, expressing hope that the title they won last season was just the first step.
- Reinsurance cost for India Inc falls by 20%: GIC chief
- IRS officer Ashutosh Verma got car supplier to buy property in Goa: ED chargesheet
- MF industry assets up by over 10%
- ‘Investor-friendly’ inflation indexed bonds on the anvil
- Chargesheet to be filed next week
- Amazon unveils Fire TV set-top box to rival Apple, Google