Mandavkar, Quadros champs
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Tanaji Mandavkar of Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Stole the limelight in the 35th Prabodhan Inter-Schools Sports Meet by winning the U-16 Mallakhamb title with an impressive score of 7.80 points while Rashi Patil of St. Thomas Goregaon outclassed her opponents in the U-14 girls section tallying 7.85 points. Also making a mark in the U-12 boys section was Gerard Quadros of St. Stanislaus.
In other events tiny Mridula Saitavadekar of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was at her best on the rope mallakhamb where she displayed various asanas with consummate ease. The overall championships were Won by Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir in the boys section while M.N. English School topped in the girls section. The meet was inaugurated by Jesus Lall, the Managing Director of Universal College and St. John's School in the presence of Dr. Manohar Adwankar, President of Prabodhan Goregaon . Shantanu Nayak and Shruti Tawade, National level archer and athelete receptively were given the honour of carrying the torch and lighting the games' flame.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress