Mandavkar, Quadros champs
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Tanaji Mandavkar of Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Stole the limelight in the 35th Prabodhan Inter-Schools Sports Meet by winning the U-16 Mallakhamb title with an impressive score of 7.80 points while Rashi Patil of St. Thomas Goregaon outclassed her opponents in the U-14 girls section tallying 7.85 points. Also making a mark in the U-12 boys section was Gerard Quadros of St. Stanislaus.
In other events tiny Mridula Saitavadekar of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was at her best on the rope mallakhamb where she displayed various asanas with consummate ease. The overall championships were Won by Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir in the boys section while M.N. English School topped in the girls section. The meet was inaugurated by Jesus Lall, the Managing Director of Universal College and St. John's School in the presence of Dr. Manohar Adwankar, President of Prabodhan Goregaon . Shantanu Nayak and Shruti Tawade, National level archer and athelete receptively were given the honour of carrying the torch and lighting the games' flame.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.