Manesar land compensation: MSI asked to pay Rs 137.58 cr more
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
The second notice issued on June 25 last year said: "It has been observed that the company has neither paid the full amount nor the instalment due on April 30, 2012. This act on your part is clear violations of terms and conditions of allotment and calls for initiating appropriate proceedings."
HSIIDC had further warned the company that if it did not deposit the amount within three months, the land allotted for the Manesar plant "shall become liable for resumption and further action would be taken".
It had given MSI the option to make the payment in five half-yearly instalments along with the interest at 11 per cent on unpaid amount.
Maruti Suzuki has a total land area of 600 acres in Manesar where it has two car manufacturing plants with a third one being constructed.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties