Manipur: Normal life hit in bandh over molestation of film actress
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Official sources said the Centre and NSCN-IM had signed ceasefire agreement more than ten years ago and peace talks were going on between the two sides. But ceasefire is not in force in Manipur although several NSCN-IM members freely roam at various parts of Manipur with arms and they could be arrested anytime, they said.