Manish Arora's Wills India Fashion week grand finale gets standing ovation
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Amid loud cheers, live international band performances and models' impromptu gigs on the ramp, ace fashion designer Manish Arora brought the curtains down on the 21st edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) Autumn/ winter 2013.
Returning to the WIFW stage after a gap of four years, Arora introduced futuristic designs with Bollywood celebs like Sonam Kapoor, Neha Dhupia and Imam Siddiqui in attendance in the front row.
"My collection is inspired by US's Burning Man festival. I am excited to be showcasing at WIFW almost after four years. My collection has a striking amalgamation of futuristic designs. I am happy that people liked me collection," said the designer.
Sonam, who wore a black and neon saree from Arora's collection, said, "It is always an honour to be a part of Manish's show. I chose not to walk the ramp for him because I didn't get time to prepare for it. I arrived at this venue just half an hour prior to the finale. I like this saree a lot and so I chose this from a wide range of dresses."
The collection had a huge colour palette recreating the day landscape starting from cloudy blue sky with layers of black, white and warm colours. Whereas the evening clouds were shown by neon geometrical motifs. It also saw usage of lot of fur and especial leather turbans.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'