Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
The 42-year-old actress debuted with Subhash Ghai's movie 'Saudagar' in 1991 and recently made a comeback with Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today