Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership