Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
The 42-year-old actress debuted with Subhash Ghai's movie 'Saudagar' in 1991 and recently made a comeback with Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.