Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- Rajnath Singh cracks the whip, expels veteran party leader Jaswant Singh for six years
- Black box detector to join Malaysian jet search
- Congressâs Imran Masood sent to jail; Rahul disapproves of Masood's alleged hate speech, says âthis is not the Cong wayâ
- Muzaffarnagar: BJP candidate says âthis time itâs about swabhiman, not sadakâ
- Ajit sat in the lap of those his father fought against: Modi
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
The 42-year-old actress debuted with Subhash Ghai's movie 'Saudagar' in 1991 and recently made a comeback with Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.