Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- Rajya Sabha: Speaker warns Subramanian Swamy of action for unnecessary provocation
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: SC to hear plea against Sonia, Manmohan next week
- VVIP chopper deal: Sonia and Ahmed Patel, a tale of two notes, one typed, the other handwritten
- Delhi lawyer, arrested for AgustaWestland ‘payoff’ laundering, pops up in Panama Papers
- AgustaWestland deal: Govt says bribe-giver convicted, will identify taker, Sonia says do the probe
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
- India’s jobless growth is undermining its ability to reap the demographic dividend
- They may harm rather than preserve religious freedom
- Increased public expenditure on health, education be considered to assess poverty
- Obama did make a studied effort to emerge as a forward-looking world statesman
- It is clear now that Pakistan generals are unimpressed by the Modi initiative
- Governance in Kerala is superior to that in Bihar. State rankings are a fraught exercise