Manisha Koirala hospitalised for cancer: report
- Mahad bridge collapse: Naval locates wreckage of two buses under water
- Stop sympathising, act against Dalit attackers: Mayawati tells PM Modi
- Raghuram Rajan: Ready to stay a bit longer to complete bank 'clean ups'
- Singapore tribunal reveals how Ranbaxy ‘buried info on fraud, duped its owners’
- Minister of State floats a new bogey: Intellectual terrorism
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital and has been reportedly diagnosed with cancer.
"Manisha Koirala was admitted to our hospital yesterday," Jaslok Hospital spokesperson Krishnakant Dasyam.
"She is undergoing some medical tests and will be in the hospital for some time," Dasyam, who is also Head Marketing at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, said.
Manisha, who hails from a prominent family in Nepal, has worked in several Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam movies.
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?
- Wang Yi’s Delhi visit is an occasion to start a conversation with Beijing
- India needs to build legal expertise to press its case in international maritime disputes
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology can make the state more accountable
- She has not let anyone down. The people of India have let down Irom Sharmila
- Triple talaq: Indian Muslims must find a solution in accordance with the teachings and spirit of Islam