Manisha Koirala is back in Mumbai post her cancer treatment
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully recovered from cancer, is back in Mumbai from the US after completing her treatment.
The 42-year-old actress was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and was undergoing treatment in New York but last month she announced that she is cancer free.
The Bombay star has been connected with her fans through tweets and facebook. Manisha has been posting pics of hers with family in New York.
Born in Nepal, Manisha Koirala made her Bollywood debut with Saudagar in 1991 and went on to star in successful films like 1942: A Love Story, Agni Sakshi, Bombay, Khamoshi: The Musical and Company.
Her last release was Ram Gopal Varma's Bhoot Returns.