Manisha Koirala is back in Mumbai post her cancer treatment
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully recovered from cancer, is back in Mumbai from the US after completing her treatment.
The 42-year-old actress was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and was undergoing treatment in New York but last month she announced that she is cancer free.
The Bombay star has been connected with her fans through tweets and facebook. Manisha has been posting pics of hers with family in New York.
Born in Nepal, Manisha Koirala made her Bollywood debut with Saudagar in 1991 and went on to star in successful films like 1942: A Love Story, Agni Sakshi, Bombay, Khamoshi: The Musical and Company.
Her last release was Ram Gopal Varma's Bhoot Returns.