Manisha Koirala is back in Mumbai post her cancer treatment
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully recovered from cancer, is back in Mumbai from the US after completing her treatment.
The 42-year-old actress was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and was undergoing treatment in New York but last month she announced that she is cancer free.
The Bombay star has been connected with her fans through tweets and facebook. Manisha has been posting pics of hers with family in New York.
Born in Nepal, Manisha Koirala made her Bollywood debut with Saudagar in 1991 and went on to star in successful films like 1942: A Love Story, Agni Sakshi, Bombay, Khamoshi: The Musical and Company.
Her last release was Ram Gopal Varma's Bhoot Returns.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express