Manisha Koirala is back in Mumbai post her cancer treatment
- CVC, CIC appointments irk Jethmalani, says respect for Modi ends today
- Despite India's objections, Pakistan holds elections in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Ready to 'drink poison' to crush the 'cobra' of communalism: Lalu
- TDP MLA accuses CM Chandrasekhara Rao of phone tapping, files FIR
- Bombay High Court bans horse-drawn carriages calling them illegal
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully recovered from cancer, is back in Mumbai from the US after completing her treatment.
The 42-year-old actress was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and was undergoing treatment in New York but last month she announced that she is cancer free.
The Bombay star has been connected with her fans through tweets and facebook. Manisha has been posting pics of hers with family in New York.
Born in Nepal, Manisha Koirala made her Bollywood debut with Saudagar in 1991 and went on to star in successful films like 1942: A Love Story, Agni Sakshi, Bombay, Khamoshi: The Musical and Company.
Her last release was Ram Gopal Varma's Bhoot Returns.