Manisha Koirala to write her autobiography
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Actress Manisha Koirala, who recently battled with ovarian cancer, says she is going to pen down her her moments of struggle through an autobiography.
The 42-year-old actress has now turned to spirituality to cope up with the time.
"Doing my best n leaving rest to Bhagwan...I noticed surrendering gives peace.. Learning a lot through this process..actually most of my spiritual learnings are no more a concept but now all are being experienced..actualised!!
"Is it a curse or a by default a wish come true? Would be writing my thoughts n this process of discovery in my autobiography... I think I m ready now for it..there is lot to achieve. Again and again thank you namann ji. You are the best teacher one can have.. Wisdom, compassion and humbleness personified.. I m blessed (sic)," Manisha posted on Facebook.
Manisha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's "Bhoot Returns", had underwent surgery in New York on December 10, 2012, and was discharged from the hospital after 11 days. She underwent her first chemotherapy session earlier this month.
The actress has an illustrious career in Bollywood apart from acting in Nepali, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films.