Manisha Koirala to write her autobiography
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Actress Manisha Koirala, who recently battled with ovarian cancer, says she is going to pen down her her moments of struggle through an autobiography.
The 42-year-old actress has now turned to spirituality to cope up with the time.
"Doing my best n leaving rest to Bhagwan...I noticed surrendering gives peace.. Learning a lot through this process..actually most of my spiritual learnings are no more a concept but now all are being experienced..actualised!!
"Is it a curse or a by default a wish come true? Would be writing my thoughts n this process of discovery in my autobiography... I think I m ready now for it..there is lot to achieve. Again and again thank you namann ji. You are the best teacher one can have.. Wisdom, compassion and humbleness personified.. I m blessed (sic)," Manisha posted on Facebook.
Manisha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's "Bhoot Returns", had underwent surgery in New York on December 10, 2012, and was discharged from the hospital after 11 days. She underwent her first chemotherapy session earlier this month.
The actress has an illustrious career in Bollywood apart from acting in Nepali, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films.