Manisha Koirala to write her autobiography
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Actress Manisha Koirala, who recently battled with ovarian cancer, says she is going to pen down her her moments of struggle through an autobiography.
The 42-year-old actress has now turned to spirituality to cope up with the time.
"Doing my best n leaving rest to Bhagwan...I noticed surrendering gives peace.. Learning a lot through this process..actually most of my spiritual learnings are no more a concept but now all are being experienced..actualised!!
"Is it a curse or a by default a wish come true? Would be writing my thoughts n this process of discovery in my autobiography... I think I m ready now for it..there is lot to achieve. Again and again thank you namann ji. You are the best teacher one can have.. Wisdom, compassion and humbleness personified.. I m blessed (sic)," Manisha posted on Facebook.
Manisha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's "Bhoot Returns", had underwent surgery in New York on December 10, 2012, and was discharged from the hospital after 11 days. She underwent her first chemotherapy session earlier this month.