Manisha Koirala to write her autobiography
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Actress Manisha Koirala, who recently battled with ovarian cancer, says she is going to pen down her her moments of struggle through an autobiography.
The 42-year-old actress has now turned to spirituality to cope up with the time.
"Doing my best n leaving rest to Bhagwan...I noticed surrendering gives peace.. Learning a lot through this process..actually most of my spiritual learnings are no more a concept but now all are being experienced..actualised!!
"Is it a curse or a by default a wish come true? Would be writing my thoughts n this process of discovery in my autobiography... I think I m ready now for it..there is lot to achieve. Again and again thank you namann ji. You are the best teacher one can have.. Wisdom, compassion and humbleness personified.. I m blessed (sic)," Manisha posted on Facebook.
Manisha, who was last seen in Ram Gopal Varma's "Bhoot Returns", had underwent surgery in New York on December 10, 2012, and was discharged from the hospital after 11 days. She underwent her first chemotherapy session earlier this month.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation