Manisha Koirala undergoes medical tests
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
Manisha Koirala was in the news for being diagnosed with cancer last week, and even undergoing medical tests for the same at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. Mr Krishnakanth Dasyam, spokesperson of the hospital told Indian Express, " Manisha Koirala was admitted to the hospital on November 28 and is undergoing her medical tests and will remain here till her tests are completed. We cannot reveal anything more without permission from her family."
However, when contacted, Manisha's phone was answered by a lady called Mona. Though she did not confirm or deny about the actress's visit to the hospital and why she went there, she did say that Manisha was now at home. "Manisha is presently at home is all that I can say," she said.