Manisha Koirala undergoes medical tests
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI in deep trouble against RCB
Manisha Koirala was in the news for being diagnosed with cancer last week, and even undergoing medical tests for the same at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. Mr Krishnakanth Dasyam, spokesperson of the hospital told Indian Express, " Manisha Koirala was admitted to the hospital on November 28 and is undergoing her medical tests and will remain here till her tests are completed. We cannot reveal anything more without permission from her family."
However, when contacted, Manisha's phone was answered by a lady called Mona. Though she did not confirm or deny about the actress's visit to the hospital and why she went there, she did say that Manisha was now at home. "Manisha is presently at home is all that I can say," she said.