Manisha Koirala undergoes medical tests
- Dengue: Toll reaches 16 as two more girls die; over 2,000 tested positive
- Bihar polls: After quitting Grand Alliance, Mulayam forms Third Front
- US Federal funds rate remains unchanged, defers to global economic volatility
- Bharti gets relief from arrest as HC reserves order on anticipatory bail
- No ban on meat in Maharashtra as SC rejects plea against Bombay HC's order
Manisha Koirala was in the news for being diagnosed with cancer last week, and even undergoing medical tests for the same at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. Mr Krishnakanth Dasyam, spokesperson of the hospital told Indian Express, " Manisha Koirala was admitted to the hospital on November 28 and is undergoing her medical tests and will remain here till her tests are completed. We cannot reveal anything more without permission from her family."
However, when contacted, Manisha's phone was answered by a lady called Mona. Though she did not confirm or deny about the actress's visit to the hospital and why she went there, she did say that Manisha was now at home. "Manisha is presently at home is all that I can say," she said.