Manisha Koirala undergoes medical tests
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Manisha Koirala was in the news for being diagnosed with cancer last week, and even undergoing medical tests for the same at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. Mr Krishnakanth Dasyam, spokesperson of the hospital told Indian Express, " Manisha Koirala was admitted to the hospital on November 28 and is undergoing her medical tests and will remain here till her tests are completed. We cannot reveal anything more without permission from her family."
However, when contacted, Manisha's phone was answered by a lady called Mona. Though she did not confirm or deny about the actress's visit to the hospital and why she went there, she did say that Manisha was now at home. "Manisha is presently at home is all that I can say," she said.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance