Manisha Koirala undergoes medical tests
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Manisha Koirala was in the news for being diagnosed with cancer last week, and even undergoing medical tests for the same at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. Mr Krishnakanth Dasyam, spokesperson of the hospital told Indian Express, " Manisha Koirala was admitted to the hospital on November 28 and is undergoing her medical tests and will remain here till her tests are completed. We cannot reveal anything more without permission from her family."
However, when contacted, Manisha's phone was answered by a lady called Mona. Though she did not confirm or deny about the actress's visit to the hospital and why she went there, she did say that Manisha was now at home. "Manisha is presently at home is all that I can say," she said.