Manjari Phadnis replaces Amrita Rao in Wah Taj!
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Manjari Phadnis has been signed for debutant director Ajit Sinha's film Wah Taj! She replaces Amrita Rao, who was earlier reported to have been signed opposite Shreyas Talpade. Confirming this, Phadnis says, "Yes, I have been signed opposite Shreyas in the film. I cannot reveal much about my character, but the shooting will start this month."
Produced by Narendra Singh and Pawan Sharma, the film deals with a common man's struggle with the government. The film is scheduled to be shot extensively in Agra around the Taj Mahal, for which the makers have already taken the necessary permissions. The director had earlier assisted film-makers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria.
Phadnis will also be seen in Grand Masti where she will be essaying the role of Aftab Shivdasani's wife. She is also part of Anubhav Sinha's Warning, a 3D thriller shot majorly underwater.