Manjari Phadnis replaces Amrita Rao in Wah Taj!
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Manjari Phadnis has been signed for debutant director Ajit Sinha's film Wah Taj! She replaces Amrita Rao, who was earlier reported to have been signed opposite Shreyas Talpade. Confirming this, Phadnis says, "Yes, I have been signed opposite Shreyas in the film. I cannot reveal much about my character, but the shooting will start this month."
Produced by Narendra Singh and Pawan Sharma, the film deals with a common man's struggle with the government. The film is scheduled to be shot extensively in Agra around the Taj Mahal, for which the makers have already taken the necessary permissions. The director had earlier assisted film-makers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage