Manjari Phadnis replaces Amrita Rao in Wah Taj!
- Fake degree row: Jitender Singh Tomar passing law examination confirmed, say officials
- 25 electrocuted, 30 injured after high tension wire falls on bus in Rajasthan
- ISIS, Pak flags waved in Srinagar, police registers FIR
- Bombay HC refuses to grant relief to Nestle, ban on Maggi to continue
- Delhi: Power tariff hiked by up to 6 per cent, to come into effect from Monday
Manjari Phadnis has been signed for debutant director Ajit Sinha's film Wah Taj! She replaces Amrita Rao, who was earlier reported to have been signed opposite Shreyas Talpade. Confirming this, Phadnis says, "Yes, I have been signed opposite Shreyas in the film. I cannot reveal much about my character, but the shooting will start this month."
Produced by Narendra Singh and Pawan Sharma, the film deals with a common man's struggle with the government. The film is scheduled to be shot extensively in Agra around the Taj Mahal, for which the makers have already taken the necessary permissions. The director had earlier assisted film-makers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria.
Phadnis will also be seen in Grand Masti where she will be essaying the role of Aftab Shivdasani's wife. She is also part of Anubhav Sinha's Warning, a 3D thriller shot majorly underwater.