Manjari Phadnis replaces Amrita Rao in Wah Taj!
- Congress demands 'unqualified apology' from Swaraj for charges against Rajiv Gandhi
- Naved a Pakistani, enough evidence to prove it: NIA
- PM Modi to NDA MPs: 'Expose Congress, they want to save family, we want to save country'
- Rahul immature, Congress' act in Parliament a lesson for India: Jaitley
- Maggi ban quashed, Bombay HC orders fresh testing of noodle samples
Manjari Phadnis has been signed for debutant director Ajit Sinha's film Wah Taj! She replaces Amrita Rao, who was earlier reported to have been signed opposite Shreyas Talpade. Confirming this, Phadnis says, "Yes, I have been signed opposite Shreyas in the film. I cannot reveal much about my character, but the shooting will start this month."
Produced by Narendra Singh and Pawan Sharma, the film deals with a common man's struggle with the government. The film is scheduled to be shot extensively in Agra around the Taj Mahal, for which the makers have already taken the necessary permissions. The director had earlier assisted film-makers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria.
Phadnis will also be seen in Grand Masti where she will be essaying the role of Aftab Shivdasani's wife. She is also part of Anubhav Sinha's Warning, a 3D thriller shot majorly underwater.