Manjari Phadnis replaces Amrita Rao in Wah Taj!
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Manjari Phadnis has been signed for debutant director Ajit Sinha's film Wah Taj! She replaces Amrita Rao, who was earlier reported to have been signed opposite Shreyas Talpade. Confirming this, Phadnis says, "Yes, I have been signed opposite Shreyas in the film. I cannot reveal much about my character, but the shooting will start this month."
Produced by Narendra Singh and Pawan Sharma, the film deals with a common man's struggle with the government. The film is scheduled to be shot extensively in Agra around the Taj Mahal, for which the makers have already taken the necessary permissions. The director had earlier assisted film-makers Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria.
Phadnis will also be seen in Grand Masti where she will be essaying the role of Aftab Shivdasani's wife. She is also part of Anubhav Sinha's Warning, a 3D thriller shot majorly underwater.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today