Manmohan Singh, Barack Obama meeting to boost strategic Indo-US ties
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR take on KXIP in battle of equals
"He looks forward to having a discussion about all of the issues and shared objectives that the US and India have," Carney said.
Responding to impressions that there had been a bilateral drift in Indo-US ties, a senior Obama administration official said that a series of high-level exchanges between the two countries, including the India visit by Vice President Joe Biden and now Singh's meeting with Obama is not an indication of a relationship that has plateaued.