Manohar Joshi hospitalised, discharged
- Justice K T Thomas quits as head of Lokpal search panel
- Sharing stage with Paswan, Modi attacks Nitish Kumar
- India's vote on UN resolution against Sri Lanka over war crimes to depend on draft text
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
Shiv Sena leader Manohar Joshi was admitted to Sushrusha Hospital, Dadar, on Friday morning and discharged the same day. Sena leaders said Joshi had fever. Incidentally, Joshi was among the vistors to Lilavati Hospital when Sena Executive President Uddhav Thackeray underwent angioplasty a few days ago. Sources said Joshi is stable.