Manohar Joshi hospitalised, discharged
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Shiv Sena leader Manohar Joshi was admitted to Sushrusha Hospital, Dadar, on Friday morning and discharged the same day. Sena leaders said Joshi had fever. Incidentally, Joshi was among the vistors to Lilavati Hospital when Sena Executive President Uddhav Thackeray underwent angioplasty a few days ago. Sources said Joshi is stable.