Manoj Bajpai consults CBI friends for 'Special Chabbis' role
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
Actor Manoj Bajpai, who plays a CBI agent in his upcoming film 'Special Chabbis', consulted his friends in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to prepare for the role.
"I have constantly been in contact with my CBI friends about their work and their role. If I have any doubt, I directly contact them to clarify it and correct my role," said Manoj.
'Special Chabbis' is a heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey of 'A Wednesday fame'.
The film stars Akshay Kumar and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead with Jimmy Shergill, Manoj and Anupam Kher in supporting roles.
While Manoj is playing the real CBI agent, Akshay plays the fake one in the film set in the 80's. It is scheduled to release on February 8.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself