Manoj Bajpayee to turn producer
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Manoj Bajpayee known for playing off beat and unconventional roles in most of his films shot to fame in '98 with Ram Gopal Varma's Satya. More recently the actor received rave reviews for his portrayal of Sardar Khan in Gangs Of Wasseypur. Now we hear that post the success of his recent films, National Award winning actor Manoj Bajpayee will be turning producer.
Manoj, whose recent films Raajneeti, Chakravyuh and Gangs of Wasseypur have reinforced the actor's strength, says that he will definitely turn producer. The reason Manoj states is that production will give him a lot of freedom to do what he wants to do, be it mainstream or offbeat cinema.
Currently, Manoj is busy promoting his film Special 26, which stars Akshay Kumar and is directed by Neeraj Pandey.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties