Manoj Bajpayee to turn producer
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
Manoj Bajpayee known for playing off beat and unconventional roles in most of his films shot to fame in '98 with Ram Gopal Varma's Satya. More recently the actor received rave reviews for his portrayal of Sardar Khan in Gangs Of Wasseypur. Now we hear that post the success of his recent films, National Award winning actor Manoj Bajpayee will be turning producer.
Manoj, whose recent films Raajneeti, Chakravyuh and Gangs of Wasseypur have reinforced the actor's strength, says that he will definitely turn producer. The reason Manoj states is that production will give him a lot of freedom to do what he wants to do, be it mainstream or offbeat cinema.
Currently, Manoj is busy promoting his film Special 26, which stars Akshay Kumar and is directed by Neeraj Pandey.