- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
After completing 14 successful years, Thespo is back once again. This year, it is showcasing the Marathi play, God = Father. The plot explores the rejection of the supernatural by a young boy. Perpetually compared to his father, the boy decides to take his friends on a journey into his past, highlighting the parental and religious pressures that have hounded him through his life. Written and directed by Anvay D Ashlivkar, the play will be staged as part of Thespo at Prithvi on February 5 and 6. "It lays bare the inner revolt of a boy struggling to come to terms with his father's religious beliefs and superstitions. So there is a confusion simmering within him and the play focusses on how he deals with it," points out Ashlivkar.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment