Maria Sharapova dating Serena Williamsí ex?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Maria Sharapova has reportedly started dating her rival Serena Williams' ex boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov.
The 25-year-old tennis player is believed to be dating the 21-year-old Bulgarian up-and-coming player, who earlier dated the former world No.1 tennis player briefly last year following her public split from US rapper Common, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Dimitrov was snapped hand-in-hand with Sharapova in Milan late last year, which sparked talk of the new love match.
When asked in Australia about his relationship with the Russian, Dimitrov apologised saying that he never talks about his personal life.
Both he and Sharapova-who are said to be in Melbourne, where the player will launch her lolly range, Sugarpova at Crown Casino- have sent a memo to the media which advised them not to lob any personal questions.