Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- Uttarakhand floor test: Clouds of uncertainty will soon vanish, says Harish Rawat
- PM Modi cannot be gagged against speaking on corruption: Arun Jaitley
- Gaya road rage: Police arrest JD(U) leader's son Rocky Yadav accused of killing teen
- Covering water train, Express photographer dies in Jhansi accident
- Panama Papers list: Names behind offshore accounts released
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
- Education qualifications for contesting elections are undemocratic and incoherent
- The discharge of Malegaon accused is a reminder of a recurring injustice
- Supreme Court directive on making NEET compulsory is move in the right direction
- Ujjain Maha Kumbh event: Modi govt’s religious diplomacy is here to stay
- Refugee and migrant crisis cannot be addressed by states acting alone
- The odd-even programme is no long-term solution to pollution