Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- 'Operation Badla' tweet forces Jet Airways flight to make emergency landing in Muscat
- Ceasefire violation: BSF jawan killed in firing by Pakistani troop
- PM Modi proposes 'Das Kadam: Ten Steps for the Future' for BRICS nations
- Rahul Gandhi slams Narendra Modi over Vyapam, Lalit row
- Our stand on Lakhvi based on 'facts': China's response to PM Modi
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
Tennis only lasts as long as your body allows, and there is another step in life -- relationships. It''s a matter of how you think and manage it," she added.