Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
Tennis only lasts as long as your body allows, and there is another step in life -- relationships. It''s a matter of how you think and manage it," she added.