Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- Minority status for AMU?
- What we do with Parliament building will powerfully signify who we are, how we view our past, where we see ourselves going
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?