Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
Tennis only lasts as long as your body allows, and there is another step in life -- relationships. It''s a matter of how you think and manage it," she added.