Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- EC takes note of Arvind Kejriwal's complaint, seeks details from government on proposed gas price hike
- Shakti Mills gangrape: Court accepts plea for additional charge against convicts
- Maharashtra poll authorities seek detail on Sharad Pawar's vote-twice remark
- Watch video: BJP's Rajkot candidate Mohan Kundariya walks over school children
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP betrayed me, says Jaswant; SC allows defence personnel to cast votes
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
Tennis only lasts as long as your body allows, and there is another step in life -- relationships. It''s a matter of how you think and manage it," she added.