Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump