Maria Sharapova says dating fellow tennis star is manageable
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Maria Sharapova, who is reportedly in a relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov, has insisted that it's 'manageable' to date a fellow top athlete.
According to News Limited, she said that despite having a very hectic lifestyle and travelling schedule, its very manageable, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Sharapova broke up last year with Slovenian basketball player Sasha Vujacic.
Her relationship with Dimitrov, nicknamed "Baby Federer" for his playing style, has been the talk of the tennis circuit in recent weeks. 'Relationships are important in life,' she said.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership