Mariah Carey has a candy house
- Hyderabad: Body of Dalit student, who committed suicide, sent for autopsy amid protests
- 'Dawood of Tamil Nadu' says ready to return from Dubai for 'fair trial'
- Ink attack on Kejriwal sparks war of words, AAP calls it a BJP conspiracy
- 'Widespread' match-fixing allegations hit tennis, Grand Slam winners involved
- In fact: Why Nawaz won’t buck the Pak army on Pathankot
Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon have a candy room in their house and the 'America's Got Talent' host likes to spend most of his time there.
The couple, who have 18-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, created the room in their home here completely with photo booths and tubs full of their favourite treats, reported Us magazine.
"We have a nice side of the house where you can't sit on the couches. I rarely go over there, I spend time here [in the candy room]. The kids go crazy for lollipops," Cannon said.
While they have an entire room dedicated to treats, Cannon, 32, recently said that he does not want the twins to be spoiled and wants them to appreciate how lucky they are.
- Reduction in interest burden could prevent more companies heading towards bankruptcy
- Two decades after Bathani massacre, the families of victims wait for justice
- A harvest-time gift: New crop insurance scheme is welcome
- After playing odds and evens, the challenge is sustainable improvement
- Make education creative, encourage risk-taking and expand the idea of success
- Across the Aisle: To talk or not to talk with Pakistan