Mariah Carey has a candy house
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
Pop diva Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon have a candy room in their house and the 'America's Got Talent' host likes to spend most of his time there.
The couple, who have 18-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, created the room in their home here completely with photo booths and tubs full of their favourite treats, reported Us magazine.
"We have a nice side of the house where you can't sit on the couches. I rarely go over there, I spend time here [in the candy room]. The kids go crazy for lollipops," Cannon said.
While they have an entire room dedicated to treats, Cannon, 32, recently said that he does not want the twins to be spoiled and wants them to appreciate how lucky they are.
"I want my kids to understand that every child isn't as fortunate as they are. I want [them] to grow up helping others. I was raised by my grandmother. We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up."
- First of many: Sudipta Sen gets 3 yrs in jail in PF case
- Water supply board, IBM to build ‘IT command centre’
- Ban on SC students protesting lifted by govt
- Oppn trains guns on Akhilesh over Saifai celebrations, relief camp deaths
- Business as usual for top seed
- Mithun Perera, posterboy of Sri Lankan golf, makes a mark
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly